My Map

Thursday 12 July 2007

Nole is coming!!!!!


Hey guys,

Today I wanna updates some news about Thailand Open 2007 (It will be on the last week of September). After I read the newspaper, I 'm really happy and looking forward to see this tournament. The organizer of Thailand Open already get the name of some cool players who say "YES" to come to Thailand Open this time.

This is not all the list, but these are the lists.
1.Rafael Nadal
2.Andy Roddick
3.Tommy Haas
4.Danai Udomchoke
5. and...... :) Novak :D Djokovic ;)

I hope Davis Cup that will play the week before Thailand Open will not make them too tired. I hope all of them can join this tournament in my country. Maybe this could be the last time of Thailand coz I also heard that Thailand Open lost a lot of money and didn't get any profit in last few year. Maybe it will move to Singapore instead. but I'm not exactly sure this will happen.

Btw, I'm sure I will enjoy Thailand Open this time.
You too, enjoy tennis.
Hall

No comments: