My Map

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Review Thailand Open 2007

Hey there,
Thailand Open 2007 has already finished 2 days ago. I hope it's not too late to review this. This is a tournament in my country, so I'm very proud of it. Of course I enjoy it too.
At the start of the tournament there are many big names withdrew, such as, Rafa, Novak, Andy, Pim-Pim. These withdraw made the organiser and the crowd quite disappointed, but i'm sure there are some that happy about this. One of these is Dmitry Tursunov, the winner of Thailand Open 2007 by beating Benjamin Becker in the final comfortably 6-2 6-1.
Although a lot of withdraw, I really enjoy this tournament a lot. I took lots of photoes that u guys can check in my facebook. There are some exciting matches, including double final that Thai twins can made their first atp double title.
Hope you guys enjoy tennis. Thanks for reading.... I'll write more soon.
Hall

2 comments:

Nicomaybin said...

อย่างที่บอก เราอุตส่าห์แอบเชียร์ Becker นะเนี่ย
(เพระได้ตั๋วรูปเค้าไง 555+)

แต่ก็นะที่เราเข้าช้าพอเห็น score ก็รู้แล้วว่าคงแพ้แหงๆ
แถมยังเป็นไปตามที่คาดด้วยว่าคงจบภายใน 2 เชต

แต่ได้ไดของจริงแบบนี้ก็ดีนะ
เสียดายที่ถ่ายรูปมาน้อยไปหน่อย O_o

Anonymous said...

จริง... แถมยังลืมถ่ายรูป พวกเรากันเองด้วยอ่ะ -_-"