My Map

Sunday 10 February 2008

Track Recommend : Bleeding Love

"Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open"
Hey guys,
I hope you guys already listen to that chorus before. If not, you need to listen to it soon. Today I wanna recommend one song. This song is called "Bleeding Love" sung by Leona Lewis, the winner of X-Factor season3, and written by Ryan Tedder and Jesse McCartney. Yes, this song may come from pop manufacturer like X-factor, but this is a great contemporary R&B ballad song. Also, Leona's voice is very soulful, emotionally, and touching. Lyric is very deep. If you have a heart-break before, you will easily cry. Anyway, this song reaches number1 in many countries in Europe, including UK, and Australia. Just listen to it, then you will love this song like I do.
Write more soon.
Hall

1 comment:

Nicomaybin said...

I don't listen this song yet.
But I want to listen it.
Pl's dedicate to me na.

Ps. I think I should update my site within this week la.