My Map

Wednesday 15 July 2009

Hall Journey : Episode 1 Preparation (Complaining)


Hello everyone,

I think it's time for me to write my own journey. Well, first this blog is supposed to write about lots of things I am interested in, but now I think I'll use this blog to write my journey also.

As everybody knows, I'm going to study in Nottingham, UK. At the moment, I'm pretty stress about my preparation. Waiting for visa is very annoying. I hope I'll get it soon though, pls pls pls. Moreover, I haven't buy anything yet. I have to buy many things such as luggage, clothes, laptop, etc. Am I complaining too much? Yes I am. That why i'm writing this blog now as just complain with my mouth is not enough, so I have to write it here. It's not about to tell the world what I am feeling. This blog is also my friend. Also, it's nice when time pass and I come back to read what I write. So please understand me. :)

Alright, I'm sure I will have time more to complain about my journey. So, keep reading.
Thanks,
Hall

No comments: