My Map

Monday 21 January 2008

Dark Horses of Australian Open 2008


Hey guys,
Australian Open 2008 has already been in second week right now. Both men and women are in the quarter final round. For men, Federer VS. Blake/ Djokovic VS. Ferrer/ Tsonga VS. Youzhny/ Nieminen VS. Nadal. For women, Henin VS. Sharapova/ Serena VS. Jankovic/ Venus VS. Ivanovic/ Hantuchova VS. Radswanka. Both men and women have something similar. I would say Youzhny and Hantuchova are dark horses of this tournament if I don't see the name of Tsonga from French and Radswanka from Poland. These kids are still young and can make this far. Whether they will lose or win on their quarter final or not, they're already been successful for this tournament. (In fact, I prefer both to lose coz I prefer Youzhny and Hantuchova to win)
My dream final for men, I hope for Djokovic and Youzhny final. Yeah, I know it is very difiicult to be true, but I still keep wishing and praying. Who know? today, there is already an upset. Jankovic already beat Serena in straight. So, you never know.
Enjoy tennis and keep wishing for my dream final.
Hall

No comments: