My Map

Monday 28 January 2008

The Winner of Australian Open 2008 is .......... "The Joker" NOVAK DJOKOVIC




Hey there,
First of all, congratulation to Novak to win his first Grand Slam with the age of 20. He beat Tsonga in 4 sets (beat Federer in 3 sets in Semifinal). Nole has an all around game, steady ground stroke, top-spin forehand, great backhand down the line, and err.. 100 ball bouncing sometime. Anyway, he deserve to win this tournament. I feel very happy for him. Since 2004 Thailand Open, I saw him as a wildcard and lost in the 1st round. After that, I always support him to be successful. Now, he won his first Grand Slam at Australian Open 2008. I hope he can continue his success. Also, congratulation for the runner up Tsonga who made a miracle run in this Australian Open as well, beating Nadal, Gasquet and Murray to the Final.
I think men tennis 2008 getting interesting now. Let's see what will happen for tennis this year and enjoy it.
Write more soon.
Hall
P.S. Novak's youngest brother, Djorje, is so cute. Check out this little boy in the pic I attached

No comments: